- Tubular aluminum frame, thick wall, fully welded
- Solid 1″ steel axle
- Motorcycle tires
- Heavy duty steel wheels with tubular spokes
- Replaceable wheel bearings
- Powder coated finish on steel parts
- Rubber padded rails cushion & grip timber
- Comfortably handles a 12″ timber (12.5″ max)
- Capacity 880 lb (full rated capacity of the tires)
- Fits through 30-1/2″ opening/doorway
- Quick & easy wheel removal—without tools
- Folding frame for compact transport or storage
Grigg Mullen machines, fabricates, and welds the cart and all of its pieces, excluding powder coating, hardware, and wheels.
Price is $830 + shipping or free pickup (and possibly lunch) in Lexington, VA.
$30 discount for payment by check, cash, or online bank transfer.
If you don’t have previous experience with a good timber cart, imagine yourself confidently and single handedly pushing a long hefty timber around the shop or jobsite, perhaps even in complete silence, no forklift or grunting needed!
Ready to order a cart? Click here.