If you don’t have previous experience with a good timber cart, imagine yourself confidently and single handedly pushing a long hefty timber around the shop or jobsite, perhaps even in complete silence, no forklift or grunting needed!
Working from his original design, Grigg Mullen machines, fabricates, and welds the cart and its pieces, excluding powder coating, hardware, and wheels.
- Tubular aluminum frame, thick wall, fully welded
- Solid 1″ steel axle
- Motorcycle tires
- Heavy duty steel wheels with tubular spokes
- Replaceable wheel bearings
- Powder coated finish on steel parts
- Rubber padded rails cushion & grip timber
- Comfortably handles a 12″ timber (12.5″ max)
- Capacity now 1150 lb (previously rated 900 lb)
- Fits through 30-1/2″ opening/doorway
- Quick & easy wheel removal—without tools
- Folding frame for compact transport or storage
Specifications and prices may change as we continue to improve our products.
$990 + shipping
- We ship timber carts all over the US and Canada.
- International shipping too, or packaged for flying as 2 pieces of checked baggage.
- Free pickup (and possibly lunch) in Lexington, VA.
- $30 discount available for payment by check, cash, or eCheck.
“The carts are working out great. Everyone is happy with them. Thanks.”
“We bought two of your timber carts and love them. They are plenty stout and still easy enough to carry around when needed. We have had some very large timbers on them (way over weight) and were not the least bit nervous about it. You are making a great product and have come up with a great design.”
“Cart just arrived. Holy smokes Batman!!!! That is one amazingly built piece of kit. I was hesitant initially due to price point but need overrode that hesitancy. Not disappointed at all.”
“We’ve used the cart a great deal now. I really have no complaints and only praise. It is a major game changer to our little business of barns. I’m surprised with how easy it is to move timber with. Also, it’s evident that it’s made very well, and we also think it’s beautiful too, colors and all.”
“I knew from the pictures that the cart was nicely built. In person it is plumb fine!”
“Rest assured the timber cart was assembled within 20 minutes of opening the packaging. The adults in the Tech wing of our school couldn’t wait for the students to put it together . . . we assembled the cart without them. We are all impressed by the design, the quality of the materials/manufacturing, and the beefy components. Lastly, I am so appreciative of the personal attention you gave to us. Between email communication, phone calls, and offer to personally deliver while you were visiting New England, your customer service really shines.”
“Thank you for sending me the timber cart. It’s beautiful and strong. I put it together last night and I’m using it today. Awesome!!
That thing is so sweet, smooth, doesn’t even make a sound!!”